Here's an excellent camera and vtx combo to add FPV easily to almost anything! This 1200tvl camera with approximately 115° FOV and 5.8 VTX with 0, 25, and 200mW output runs on 1S and weighs only 3.52g!
Here's what BETAFPV has to say about it:
A01 AIO Camera 5.8G VTX is upgraded.
- Add JST0.8 connector on A01 VTX, plug-and-play design makes it easy to install to the camera without soldering.
- Replaced the welded antenna with an IPX type of antenna, just plug and play, no extra solder work needed.
- Micro-sized, lightweight
- Integrated Camera and 0mW/25mW/200mW adjustable transmitter
- Support PitMode, power up VTX during race events without interfering
- Dipole whip high sensitivity antenna. It is mounted to the VTX board durable.
- Included with SmartAudio function. FC can communicate with the VTX by using the audio line-in, which allows FC to know what frequency the VTX is using, and to change it
- 30° tilt Camera Mounting hardware is provided to suit your preference
- Item: A01 AIO Camera 5.8G VTX
- TVL: 1200TVL
- FOV: H:120°/V:100°
- Video System: NTSC/PAL（Switchable）
- Horizontal Resolution: 640X480 1/4”
- Output power: 0/25mW/200mW adjustable (Set output power on 0, to avoid frequency interference)
- Supply Voltage: 5V
- Size: 28x19x5mm(VTX)
- Weight: 3.2g
- Antenna: RG178 Dipole Whip Antenna
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 37 channels, with Raceband: 5650-5925MHz
Component Layout Diagram for A01 VTX
The following diagram describes the organization and wiring of the physical components on A01 VTX board.
How to Connect with FC
A01 AIO VTX comes with port, convenient for installation
- 1 * A01 AIO Camera 5.8G VTX
- 1 * 5-Pin FC Pluggable Cable
- 1 * White Micro Canopy
- 4 * M1.4x4mm screws
- 1 * 1/4'' Camera Mounting hardware