***This convertible hovercraft/aircraft now comes with 4 free 205mah MyLipo batteries! Whoov on!**
We finally got the Inductrix Switch in, this Hovercraft/Drone has been a blast around the Tiny Whoop headquarters! This vehicle instantly switches between a drifting hovercraft and a flying quadcopter! The Switch is Water Proof for water hovering/boating, and has the ability to add an FPV camera for the full experience of flight and drifting! The best part of this hovercraft is if you switch to "mode 2" for hovering you have a separate channel to control your front two (hovering) motors, which lets you hit the breaks anytime by lowering the hover throttle while keeping your pushing throttle high, for easier smoother drifting.
I found that this vehicle really shines as a hovercraft, with more control than most other Tiny Whoovers out there, but as an aircraft it's got a slightly slower angle mode and is not ideal for racing, but is still super fun to cruise around or practice line of sight drone flight!
- Hovercraft and Inductrix® all-in-one - Modular design makes it easy to change modes on the fly.
- Molded plastic body makes bumps worry free
- In quad mode, SAFE® Technology makes flying easy even for beginners
- Blade® MLP4DSM 4CH Transmitter, 2.4GHz
- Programmable LED lights
- Easily upgradeable
One of the most unique products on the market, the Blade® Inductrix® Switch is truly the best of both worlds. This Innovative design builds off the successful Inductrix platform with an exclusive snap-together design that quickly changes from a microdrone into a hovercraft! It's literally two vehicles in one! Hovercraft mode allows you to drive on multiple surfaces and with a simple stick command transforms into a flying drone. It takes seconds to convert with no wiring changes required. The durable molded plastic design and foam skirt can take punishment for worry-free flights and drives. Programmable LED lights make racing fun. Better yet, everything you need to start flying and driving is included in the box and a wide variety of parts available means repairs are easy.
- Nothing! Everything is included.
- (1) Blade Inductrix Switch
- (1) 2.4GHz 4-Channel Transmitter
- (1) 1S 25C 150mAh LiPo Battery
- (1) 1S USB Li-Po Charger
- (4) AA Batteries
- (1) User Manual
Switch it up!
- With its unique snap-in modular design, the Inductrix Switch quickly transforms from a hovercraft to a drone in seconds. No tools required, and you don’t even have to unplug the battery!
- Change the flight controller programming from drone to hovercraft with simple stick commands. The on-board LED will indicate which mode you are in.
- Molded EPP foam skirt offers superb durability when inevitably bumping into walls, doors, or sliding around outside. EPP’s anti-dent features will keep the foam skirt looking like-new long after you take it out of the box.
- The rigid molded plastic of the main quad frame is extremely durable to take bumps and crashes. If you do end of cracking the frame, the removable and replaceable ducts make it easy to swap one out without having to replace the whole frame!
- Conformal coated board and electronics make the hovercraft, and drone, splash proof! The Inductrix Switch hovercraft will float with ease and zip around on calm water without concern about the water below, even if it flips over!
- Efficient airflow diversion in the EPP foam skirt and variable pillow control allow the Inductrix Switch to glide across multiple surfaces including carpet, concrete, asphalt, packed earth, and much more.
- A circular rounded nose makes it difficult for to get stuck against a wall. Simply add left or right power, and the hovercraft rolls out to a controllable area.
- In drone mode, any indoor space is your playground. Just pop the craft out and go.
- Choose your LED color with simple stick commands straight from the transmitter, perfect for flying or scooting around with friends.
Optional FPV Camera
- Dedicated mounting position on the front of the hovercraft and simple plug on the board is ready to host the optional FPV camera with On Screen Display.
- Vital data such as battery voltage, video frequency and channel, runtime, and call sign displayed right on your screen.
- Change your video channel directly from the OSD, even on the stock MLP4 transmitter. From a Spektrum Gen.2 transmitter, channel and frequency can be selected in the video transmitter menu.
- Everything you need right in the box including the transmitter, flight battery, and charger.
- Spektrum Ready DSMX protocol lets you use your existing Spektrum transmitter.