This charger from Happymodel can charge your 1s Tiny Whoop batteries with any 2-6s lipo with an XT-60 connector. This charger also has 5v USB out port so you can charge your phone at the same time.
If you need to charge BT2.0 Batteries with this charger here you can buy some adapters!
Input: DC 7V-22V
Output switchable: Fixed at 200~600 milliamps
Cutoff voltage switchable:
4.20v cell charging cutoff (+- 0.5% margin of error) for 1S Lipo Battery
4.35v cell charging cutoff (+- 0.5% margin of error) for 1S 3.8V LIHV Battery
– Supports Picoblade 1.25, PH 2.0mm battery
– Supports LiHV 4.35v battery
– Supports 6 Batteries charged at the same time
– The display shows the each channel input and output voltage in order.
– Charge at either 200mA or 600mA according to the setting of a switch that can be set independently for each port.
– 2-5S (7.4V-22V)as power supply or use adapters with at least 2A battery output.
Ports are numbered 1-6 Do not put more than one battery on a single port. For example: do not insert one battery on the Picoblade 1.25 plug and another on the same port with the PH 2.0 plug.