YOU DO NOT NEED THE PROGRAMMING CABLE, IT COMES READY TO BIND AND FLY!
If you're still using a toy-grade transmitter you have about half the control and resolution of the hobby-grade transmitters. This is the cheapest full-size transmitter for the Tiny Whoop out there. It is a 6 channel transmitter that uses 4 AA batteries (included) and feels great. You can even purchase a cable from Horizon Hobby that allows you to adjust a few features using an app on your smartphone, like a simple expo feature and servo reversing. I've never needed those features, myself. You can use this thing for all kinds of other Spektrum-compatible aircraft as well.
- A LOT more control for precision Tiny Whoop flight
- Throttle, Aileron, Elevator and Rudder Channels
- 3-Position Flap Switch
- 2-Position Auxiliary Function Switch
- 3-Position Flight Mode Switch for AS3X/SAFE-Equipped Aircraft
- Bind/Panic/Return Home Button for SAFE-Equipped Aircraft
*This is the US Spec version and Mode 2. Cannot be shipped to the EU.