YOU DO NOT NEED THE PROGRAMMING CABLE, IT COMES READY TO BIND AND FLY!
However, if you would like to add some throttle curves, reversing switches, and just having more resolution with your drone through tuning check out the USB Programming Cable. Please note will only work on a Windows PC!
If you're still using a toy-grade transmitter you have about half the control and resolution of the hobby-grade transmitters. This is the cheapest full-size transmitter for the Tiny Whoop out there. It is a 6 channel transmitter that uses 4 AA batteries (included) and feels great. You can even purchase a cable from Horizon Hobby that allows you to adjust a few features using an app on your smartphone, like a simple expo feature and servo reversing. I've never needed those features, myself. You can use this thing for all kinds of other Spektrum-compatible aircraft as well.
- A LOT more control for precision Tiny Whoop flight
- Throttle, Aileron, Elevator and Rudder Channels
- 3-Position Flap Switch
- 2-Position Auxiliary Function Switch
- 3-Position Flight Mode Switch for AS3X/SAFE-Equipped Aircraft
- Bind/Panic/Return Home Button for SAFE-Equipped Aircraft
*This is the US Spec version and Mode 2. Cannot be shipped to the EU.