Battery Safety Guidlines
Here are some required battery safety guidlines before using any Tiny Whoop batteries:
1. Never charge any battery unattended.
2. Always keep batttery away from flammable objects.
3. Never disassemble or modify battery in any way.
4. Never charge above 2C.
5. Acknowledge that this battery may explode if damaged or exposed to heat.
6. Dispose of this battery properly.
7. Never excede maximum discharge rate or load.
8. Stoer long term at 3.8v per cell and avoid unnecessary charge cycling.