Introducing T-7000 it is very similar to E-6000 and B-7000. This glue is black and is great for insulating battery leads. It comes in a 0.5 fl oz tube with a needle tip for easy application and a pin cap to make sure it doesn't harden up in the needle.
- Water resistant
- No powder residue
- Black colour
- Precision applicator with pin-in-lid design to prevent blockage.
- Quick and easy to clean overspill
- Quick cures in 3-5 minutes (depending on material)
- Solid Content: 30% – 35%
- Color: Black
- Size / Liquid measurement: 15ML
- Cured Hardness: 65-80B
- Concentration / Viscosity: 4800mpa.s
- Temperature range: -35°c ~ +90°c
- Curing time: 3-6 Minutes (Quick) 24-48 Hours (Full)