The Singularity has become a standard CP antenna in the Tiny Whoop Community. Every major event I have visited for years I have seen at least one of these iconic antennas. They have a very small form-factor for RHCP, and are very durable.
Created by TrueRC, this is their most advanced antenna, pushing miniaturization further than ever before while managing to increase performance over previous models.
Here are the Specs:
- Gain: 1.9dbic
- Polarization: LHCP
- Cross-Polar Rejection: -15 to -30dB (1.9%)/
- Bandwidth: 5.6GHz-6.0GHz
- Radiation Efficiency: 99%
- SWR: <=1.5:1
- Weight: 1.0589 for 20mm, 1.2801 for 40mm
- Dimensions(head): 11.8mm dia. x 8.2mm height (PDF)
- Length: 20mm
- Cable: RG405, RG178, 1.13mm
- Connector: U.FL