The Meteor65 PRO Brushless frame is an awesome addition to the market. The Meteor 65 PRO frame fits the unusual 35mm diameter props and has motor mounts with the standard 3 holes, and fit any of our brushless motors - 702, 603, 802 or 803. Weighing in at 3.22g, it's only .07~ grams heavier than it's non pro sibling. I still haven't broken mine, but it seems to me that it will likely be slightly less durable than the heavier Betafpv65 Pro 1S frame. But again, I haven't broken mine yet, and I'm thrashing.
This frame also has a low-profile battery tray position, which, ya know, is nice :). Also instead of the usual three or four struts that attach the motor mounts to the ducts, this frame uses 6 basket-shaped struts, that in my opinion look beautiful in the air.
This is what BETA FPV has to say about this frame
- Compared to the previous 65mm brushless frames, with the low profile of battery slot height, the drone's gravity center is reduced and improved the sense of compactness.
- The space for the FC board is limited in order to support 35mm propellers on a 65mm drone. So this Meteor65 Pro frame could only support cross shape FC board. The normal whoop FC board DO NOT fit this frame.
- Meteor65 Pro frame’s motor mounting position uses a triangle bilateral stretch structure, making the frame more aesthetic. It provides you more durable and smoother flight experience.
- The ultra-light and durable frame is PP material only 3.20g, which is one of the lightest frames that can match the F4 1S 5A AIO Brushless Flight Controller (ELRS 2.4G).
- The frame is suitable for 31-35mm propeller like Gemfan 35mm-3 propellers. Pay attention, HQ 35mm propellers is a little bit bigger and DO NOT fit for this frame.