**This is the LHCP version of the Smol! for the RHCP version click HERE!**
Tiny Whoop and TrueRC (creator of the world-famous Singularity) have collaborated to push the limits of FPV technology with this one of a kind antenna! The Smol is the lightest 5.8GHz CP antenna known to mankind. At a mere 0.25g, even the smallest aircraft will barely notice it! There is no compromise to the performance, this has the same range as all TW and full size CP antennas.
This incredible performance and ultra-light weight come with one drawback: the exposed components of the antenna are slightly more vulnerable to crash than its big brother, the Singularity. Don't get me wrong, this thing is NOT flimsy, but it's not rock-solid and perfectly crash-resistant like its big brother, the Singularity. In most applications its fine, especially if you place your antenna between the rear ducts as many pilots do.
- Incredibly low weight of 0.25g (with 20mm u.fl)
- Excellent axial ratio and efficiency
- Same range as any full size/weight 5.8GHz CP antenna.
- Gain: 1.9dBic
- Polarization: LHCP
- Cross-Polar Rejection: -10 to -20dB, (3.2%)
- Bandwidth: 5.6GHz-5.9GHz
- Radiation Efficiency: 98%
- SWR: <=1.5:1
- Dimensions: 9.5mm dia. x 6.4mm height.
- Connector: U.FL