This motor is not recommended for casual Tiny Whooping. It's very high-KV, and is technically in the Red Rocket series. If this motor breaks or causes damage to anything else like your equipment, I cannot be responsible.
I've raised the price on this small batch of 30kkv because I'd like them to stick around for a while.
Introducing the Tiny Whoop Hex edition motors! These are modified HappyModel 802EX motors with unique speeds and added PCB.
802EX motors are known for being considerably lighter than other 802 motors, tho they are less durable and will likely not last quite as long. Still if you want all-out 802 power with a weight lighter than 603, there might be a place in your fleet for Hex edition motors.
- One of the lightest 0802 brushless motors weighing only 1.7g.
- One-piece bell design, more durable.
- Double E-Clip Design, prevent motor bell from flying off.
- Good dynamic balance.
- PCB for easy motor repair and wire changes.
- Brand Name: Tiny Whoop HEX Edition
- Model: EX0802 Unibell 25000KV Motor
- Input Voltage: 1S Lipo Only
- Shaft Diameter: 1.0m
- Stator Diameter: 8mm
- Stator Length: 2mm
- Motor Dimension(Dia.*Len): Φ10.5mm*14.9mm
- Terminals: JST1.25mm
- Weight: 1.7g
- Application: Compatible with 65-85mm Brushless Whoop FPV Racing Drone
- 4 x Motors
- 1 x Screw Set