We got BetaFPV to make a 180 degree BT2.0 cable and here it is.
No more folding cables on quads with the use of BT2.0 U Cable Pigtail. Long-term bending and pulling may cause bending and breakage. This cable is reversed in direction, meaning easier plugging and connecting to batteries for whoops. Longer lifespan due to reversed design for less tension on the cable and lighter weight by reducing pigtail length.
- With its BT2.0 interface and a 180-degree U-shaped design, bid farewell to the risk of bent or broken wires.
- The U-shaped structure features a smooth stepped design, making battery insertion and removal more convenient.
- The U-shaped structure enables shorter power cables, integrated molding, compact dimensions, and reduced weight.
- BT2.0 connector decreased the internal resistance of the connector effectively by upgrading the crimped pins to a 1.0mm banana connector and increasing the cross-sectional area of the 1.0mm banana connector.
- BT2.0 connector supports 9A continuous current and 15A burst, while the PH2.0 connector supports 4.5A continuous current. Brings a more perfect flight experience when you fly the 1S brushless whoop drone.
- Using the BT2.0 connector, can solve the problem of voltage sag, and the discharge of the 1S lipo battery becomes more efficient. Pilots can enjoy more flight time without the disturbance of low voltage warnings.
- The light and customized 22AWG wire will make the drone more lighter. The wire uses a US standard core 0.08mm*60. The diameter of the silicone outer layer is only 1.5mm, which is 0.2mm thinner than the 22AWG standard wire.
- Item: BT2.0 U Cable Pigtail
- Weight: 1.0g/pc
- Cable Length: 50mm
- Wire Type: 22AWG
- Connector: BT2.0 U-shaped Male Connector
- Metal Material: Gold-plated Copper
- Rated Current: 9A
- Peak Current: 15A