This has been my favorite screwdriver for Tiny Whoop for many years now, and I'm proud to finally carry it as a product! It was actually Nightwing's idea to try to carry it, after I gave him one from around the shop. Thanks Nightwing!
I find this screwdriver to be very high quality. It has a perfectly-shaped tip for the exact size and shape of screw that nearly all micro motors and flight controllers use. The swivel top was fun to get used to and makes assembly and disassembly more enjoyable and easy. What can I say, I love this German-made tool!
Here's what Wera has to say about this tool:
- Kraftform Micro Screwdriver for cross-recess Phillips screws
- Multi-component Kraftform Micro handle for fast and ergonomic screwdriving
- Anti-roll feature and swivel cap for rapit twisting
- The Wera Black Point tip offers an exact fit and optinum corrosion protection
- Made specifically for electricians, opticians, precision mechanics, jewlers and IT hardware fitters
If you are looking for a super small flat head screwdriver take a look at these!